Tuesday 5 December 2017

Old writing


Pt England School had their 10th annual manaiakalani film festival. Since 2007 we’ve had the manaiakalani film festival were we have to make a film which can be a comedy, safe environment film or how to achieve your best. I’m a year 7 at Pt England School. My name is Lenard. Each class has to create a film at Pt England School. My class film was a slowwwwww mmmooo comedy film. My teacher Mr Wisemen thought that we should find out what happens to your face or your stomach when you throw a water balloon at it. And while watching the film that we made you will see something and say “that's cool”.When you pop a water balloon with a pin you will see that the water will stay there for a little bit then the water will fall. You learn something everyday that’s a fact. Anyway there are lots of other schools that participate in the manaiakalani film festival. The manaiakalani cluster are Panmure Bridge, Glenbrae School, Tamaki Primary, St Plus X, Tamaki College, Stonefields and more. Well that’s the end of my manaiakalani film festival writing. I’ve told you about my class film. I’ve told you the manaiakalani cluster. I’ve told you about the annual film festival. So that’s about it. I guess I have to end it of here. Anyway bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.